Translate

Wednesday 29 June 2016

In2it lip tint and gloss review

I was walking around watson and found a vanilla flavored lip balm so I decided to try it plus it was kinda cheap ~

Honestly honsest...The flavor tasted like Mcd ice cream lol. ..and i...LOVED IT..wait let me make a bad pun..I'M LOVIN' IT !!! the taste of lip balm wasn't really strong it was perfecto MY NEW FAV LIP BALM!! i really mean it! I've tried  hundreds (that's an exaggeration xD ) of lip balm but this one was the bestt :3  !!

After my experience with the lip balm I suddenly felt like using blusher...lolz..and poof~ I came across a lip tint made by the same brand as the lip balm, Plus it can also be used as a blusher!! It cost RM8.90 during the promotion but the actual price is RM9.90 only RM1 difference :'3. ...

I bought the raspberry flavour..my experience with it was at first it kind of sting a bit and the raspberry flavor was so strong but the sting dissapeared after a while and the smell plus taste settled in pretty quickly...i dabbed a bit of lip balm first but it looks kind of oily with it..so I would recommend you to use a soft toothbrush and gently brush your lips with a bit of water to get rid of dead skins to make your lips softer before using this product.

Overall i would give,
The lip balm ★★★★☆  because it's still a bit oily
Lip tint         ★★★★★ I mean who doesn't love this thing? its cheap and works well!!! (minus the cheap looking packaging which I don't mind )



No comments:

Post a Comment