Translate

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Daiso Felt


For now i'm addicted to felt crafting xD !! I even bought a whole set of stuff from tailor shop i'm visiting and trust me! when it comes to crafts you can always trust of Daiso to give you a quality product (well depends on how good your judgement are to vary the prices)
Though before Daiso was RM5.00 for each item now its RM 5.30 (boo hoo) but well as long as I get the stuff i needed then -RAINS ALL MY MONEY TO DAISO-
Ok HMM well this would count as a review tbh hahaha xD

-drum roll-
Today my review on Daiso would be..well you guess it.. FELTS
when I say trust me I really mean it, I've bought felt at different stops before and most are usually the rough type of felt and thin which i don't fancy much, but after a trip to Daiso i stumble upon a grey and white felt that I planned to make my totoro plush with and...WALAOEH!! I got home and ripped the plastic like 5 year old kid ( jk ) and surprisingly the felt was thicker and more softer I could just...JUST cover myself in it the whole day XD

Maybe i'm just overreacting but in my honest opinion Daiso felt are really naise! Plus their Rag fabric prints are also cute! (which i used as a background in the Daiso felt label) :3

Daiso Felt RM 5.30 (70 x 60 cm)  ☆☆
(3 star because only some are soft for example the black felt and navy blue are slightly rougher. The White, Light Blue and Grey are really soft tho! :3   - idk about the rest- )



My Failed Totoro Plush T_T
Daiso Label for the Felt 


My Craft Box :3



Thanks for visiting!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment