Translate

Monday 12 December 2016

365 Daily Mask Beauty Buffet Review


I've been neglecting my facial skin care for quite a while now cause...well..i'm still a student -SOB-MUNAY -SOB-

Well, on one fine day. I went to Watson to buy some eyeliner and found out that there was a year end promotion on some of the stuff there. The thing that caught my eyes was the RM 30 for 10 Watson mask sheet. Well... being me..I just had to buy all of the sheet mask on promotion, it was just too irresistible even for a broke student like me.

The said Watson mask that i'm talking about is, well you guessed it. Its the Beauty Buffet 365 Daily Mask. I was only able to grab 5 variety of the mask, tbh idk how many variance they have. But ill be giving reviews on only the ones that I have atm.

Without further ado,
Normal Price : RM 6.90
Store              : Watson

Colour code:
Pink     : Rose Water ( Brightening )
Blue     : Black Pearl ( Brightening )
Yellow : Royal Jelly ( Nourishing Mask )
Green   : Green Caviar ( Elastic Mask )
Purple  : Water Lily ( Hydrating Mask )
       
How to use :
Use after facial cleansing. Place the mask sheet on your face. Sooth out mask to ensure perfect fit. Leave on for 20-30 mins before removal. Gently massage the remaining essence into skin until fully absorbed.
* For me I like to put my mask in the fridge 1 hr before using it

Review:
I've only tried the pink ones and I was quite shocked when i peeled it off after a good half an hour. I noticed my previously dull skin looked bright and glowing. It was more noticeable especially the next morning. For a product that cost RM 6.90 it did the job pretty well! I'm sorry that there's no picture of my face before and after using it but I will soon! :D
Plus it smells quite nice. Like really what was described on the pack!

Rate : ★★★★★ Cause you tha best especially for someone with a tight budget like me, I really recommend it!
* I will review the mask on the bottom left soon which is the Tea time Oriental Beauty tea Whitening mask and English Earl Grey Purifying Mask also by Beauty Buffet.



No comments:

Post a Comment